1. Under which Amendment the words ‘Socialist’ and ‘Secular’ were inserted in the preamble of Indian constitution? – 42nd
2. Which part of the Indian Constitution deals with the Panchayats? – Part IX.
3. Which Panchayat is not a part of Constitutional system of Panchayati Raj in India? – Khap Panchyat.
4. How many types of Emergency have been envisaged by the Indian Constitution? – 3.
5. In Indian Constitution the subject ‘Local Self Government ‘ is included in – state list.
6. The Finance Commission is appointed by the President of India for tenure of – 5 years.
7. Under which article of Indian Constitution there is provision for reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled tribes in Panchyat level? – 243 D.
8. How many Fundamental Rights are now in Indian Constitution of ? – 6.
9. Which article of Indian constitution deals with the free and compulsory education to all children below 14 years of age? – Article 45.
10. The Mayor of Municipal Corporation is elected by – all the elected representatives of the Corporation.