1. Indian Republic is not the product of -Political Revolution.
2. What was the main stipulation of Government of India Act, 1935? -Complete independence was guaranteed.
3. Who known as the Father of Indian Constitution – B.R.Ambedkar.
4. The idea of the Constitution of India was first of all given by – M. N. Roy.
5. The Cabinet Mission to India was headed by -Lord Pethick lawrence.
6. after independence who decided to determine the future constitution of India – Constituent Assembly.
7. The first session of the Constituent Assembly was held in – New Delhi.
8. Who boycott the Indian Constituent Assembly? – Muslim League.
9. Which party said that Indian Constituent Assembly does not have a fully representative character – Muslim league.
10. The number of members included in the Constitution Drafting Committee were – 7.