1.Who supported the views of Constituent Assembly for making the Indian Constitution? – Formation of Constituent Assembly.
2. The constitution of India was adopted by the – Constituent Assembly.
3. When were the election to the Constituent Assembly held – July 1946.
4. In the Constituent Assembly how many seats were got by the Congress -205.
5. Who was the President of the constituent assembly? – Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
6. Chairman of the drafting committee of the Indian Constitution was -Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
7. When did Constituent Assembly adopt a National Flag -22nd July 1947.
8. When did the Constituent Assembly adopt national Anthem? -24th January 1950.
9. How many Articles and Schedules were in the First Draft Constitution presented by the Drafting committee to the Constituent Assembly – 315 articles and 7 schedules.
10. In the Constituent assembly how many total number of Amendments were proposed in the Draft Constitution -Approx. 7892.