Dear friends, ‘Current affairs’ is a common section for all competitive exams and of course a marks scoring section. Here in www.competetiveinfocus.com we are providing important current affairs exclusively selected by the experts (December, 2015 onward). Questions are meant for all the national or state level exams including NDA, UPSC, SSC, Railway recruitment Exam, Banking, TCS/TPS, TPSC etc.
1. What is the name of the new scheme launched by the union Govt. for eradicating polio?
Ans: IPV (Inactivated Polio Vaccine)
2. What is the other name of International solar alliance?
Ans: International Agency for Solar technology and Applications (IASTA). It is launched by India at Paris climate summit.
3. Which film won the title of Prestigious Golden peacock award in 46th International film Festival of India?
Ans: Embrace of Serpent (Colombia)
4. Which is the permanent venue of International film Festival of India?
5. Which country has been invited by the NATO to join its alliance?
6. What is GIAN?
Ans: Global Initiative of Academic Network, an initiative launched by union HRD ministry for providing quality higher education in India.
7. Which Indian state has emerged as the biggest economy?
8. Who is the current National Security Advisor of India?
Ans: Ajit Kr. Doval
9. Name the first smokeless village of India.
Ans: Vyachakurahalli village of Kerala.
10. Which country replaced Mauritius as the largest FDI source of India?