Dear friends, We will be publishing sets of articles based on syllabus of TPSC Examination, TCS/TPS Examination , SBI clerk recruitment Examination , SBI P.O recruitment examination , UPSC Examination & SSC Examination. Because we believe that it is very important for aspirants to prepare themselves according to syllabus. So, dear friends keep surfing www.competitiveinfocus.com for latest updates.
1. Which of the following metals can displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
2. Which of the following is used in making artificial sweetener saccharin?
3. Which of the following elements is non-radioactive?
4. The isotope of uranium capable of sustaining chain reactions is
(d) None of these
5. Which of the following is the most stable element?
6. The purest form of iron is
(b) Cast iron
(c) Pig iron
(d) Wrought iron
Answer: Wrought iron
7. What is the formula of Caustic soda?
8. Which of the following is the best conductor of electricity?
9. The most abundant metal in the earth’s crust is
10. Which of the following element is common to all acids?
You may also like G.K Questions (science) Set 2 for TPSC and