Dear friends, We will be publishing sets of articles based on syllabus of TPSC Examination, TCS/TPS Examination , SBI clerk recruitment Examination , SBI P.O recruitment examination , UPSC Examination & SSC Examination. Because we believe that it is very important for aspirants to prepare themselves according to syllabus. So, dear friends keep surfing www.competitiveinfocus.com for latest updates
- Stainless steel is an alloy of
- Iron, chromium and nickel
- Iron, chromium and zinc
- Iron and manganese
- Iron, carbon and nickel
Answer: Iron, chromium and nickel
- Diamond is an allotropic form of which of the following?
- The mixed oxide fuel is used for which of the following?
- Nuclear Reactors
- Cryogenic Engines
- PSL V rockets
Answer: Cryogenic Engines
- Aviation fuel for jet aeroplanes consists of purified
- Biological death of a patient means death of tissues of the
- PH of human blood lies between
- Which form of phosphorus is used in safety matches?
- White phosphorus
- Yellow phosphorus
- Red phosphorus
- Black phosphorus
Answer: Red phosphorus
- What is laughing gas?
- Carbon dioxide
- Nitrous oxide
- Carbon monoxide
- Sulphur dioxide
Answer: Nitrous oxide
- Isotopes are separated by
- The rate of chemical reaction does not depend upon
You may also like computer practice set 5 and