- The anode in a dry cell consists of which material?
- In a refrigerator, cooling is produced by
- The ice which deposits on the freezer
- The sudden expansion of a compressed gas
- The evaporation of a volatile liquid
- None of these
Answer: The evaporation of a volatile liquid
- Which of the following is not a gland?
- Which of the following combinations of chromosomes is present in males?
- Which of the following glands structure is concerned with the production of cortisone hormone in man?
- The longest bone in the human body is
- Back bone
- Thigh bone
Answer: Thigh bone
- About 80% of the body weight in most organisms is
- In which of the following organs the blood of human body is oxygenated ?
- Gall bladder
- The main constituent of haemoglobin is
- Clotting of blood vessels is called