Dear friends, here is the G .K(Tripura & North East) Practice set for upcoming TPSC, TCS /TPS and other Competitive Exams. We have already uploaded Five sets of G .K(Tripura & North East) Practice set. We will try to post more soon. Follow our site regularly for upcoming sets.
1.With what name Nakshatra Roy ascended the throne of Tripura?– Chhatra Manikya.
2. Who was the husband of Queen Bhanumati? – Bir Chandra Manikya.
3. Who built the “Ujjayanta Palace”? – Radha Kishore.
4. Rabindranath Tagore was conferred up the title of Bharat Bhaskar by – Bir Bikram Kishore.
5. The rail engine reached Agartala station for the first time on– 25th June’08.
6. Tripura has an international border with Bangladesh – 856 km.
7. Number of District in Tripura is – 8.
8. The first election of TTAADC was held on – 3rd January 1982.
9. Somdev Debbarman is associated with the game of – Tennis.
10.In which year Tripura Engineering college was established? –1965.