Dear friends, here is the G .K(Tripura & North East) Practice set for upcoming TPSC, TCS /TPS and other Competitive Exams. We have already uploaded Six sets of G .K(Tripura & North East) Practice set. We will try to post more soon. Follow our site regularly for upcoming sets.
1.Who transferred the capital from Udaipur to Old Agartala? – Krishna Manikya.
2. Who excavated the Dharmasagar at Comilla? – Krishna Kishore.
3. Nirmahal Was built by– Bir Bikram Manikya.
4. Tripura merged with the Indian Union on – 15th Oct. 1949.
5. The Howrah river originate from – Baramura hills.
6. The name of the longest river of Tripura is – Manu.
7. Which pair of tribe is having the largest tribal population of Tripura? – Tripuri & Reang.
8. Dipa Karmakar is associated with– Gymnastic.
9. Sri Ganesh Naha associated with – Swimming.
10. NREGA is associated with – Rural Employment.
You may also read :G .K(Tripura & North East) Set -6